i love food.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I want to be famous just to get with you! ♥

Ah! Wonderful! Finally! After waiting slightly over 24minutes the laptop finally loaded the posting page. Anyway, today has been rather good. The paper was normal. I felt it was a "can-do" paper.. so yeahh.. wish me luck for all these dumb crap.

On a lighter note, i did a lot of catching up. Or more likely, i'm doing some catching up. It's been a long time since we heard from people like, Kahlen Rondot, Naima Mora, Kim Stolz, Christina Murphy, Kyle Kavanaugh. Yeah.. those people! Not people from school who are so hard up their asses these days. Must be the 'o's. I know i won't be like that when my time comes. I don't give 2 hoots! I love celebrity gossip.

I must add that i'm addicted to Katherine Mcphee! Her rendition of Black horse in a cherry tree was better than the original singer Kt Tunstall! In my opinion that is. Ahhh.. Katherine Mcphee. She's so sexy. :D Can't say the same for miss Phee. But wait, that's 2 entirely different stories!

I've got 3 mozzie bites on my left elbow. Perfect. I spent the entire day, guess where! No, not the drain you idiot! My room! Scary huh! When i sleep i'm gonna get another 30 mozzie bites. I've got Social studies tomorrow. I'm so scared! ( yeah right! ) Ah fuck. It's so fucking cold in my room, my nose is working up.

Somehow, i can't explain how i feel when i'm not with you. It's this feeling which gets to me all the time. As much as i hate it, i really can't fight it. I never thought that i would have this feelings for you, but it just seems to have surged through my veins already. I can't say that i want you or anything because that isn't how i feel about you. I can't say I love you, because i'm not sure of that yet. I don't know why, but i have this strong feeling about you. Our difference are big, but i'm not going to let that stand in the way of you and me. I just want you to know, I'll be there for you. If you ever need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home